Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'd like to meet a nice Native American



Someday I will venture down the Indian path.

I had a basket case Sport Scout for a bit, but it was low on the project list and a nice man in Germany made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I secretly wanted a Chief anyway but settled for the Sport Scout. This is the bike that made me sell the Sport Scout in hopes of finding that ellusive Chief. In my eyes, it's as handsome as the day is long, and that's a proper summer day. None of this Northwestern, getting dark at 6:30 as I look out the window here at the bar nonsense.

Someday.

3 comments:

  1. On second glance, that's a chief with a scout fork and seat setup. The tanks look fucked too, plus there's no dash. You want to see sone real chiefs go to my blog handsome. I'll help you fullfill your native American needs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharp eyes Joe! Was not me though, it was our friend Anthony who posted.

    ReplyDelete