Thursday, September 8, 2011

Panheads for Sale

I have a set of '56 or '57 panheads that came off a running bike that was "upgraded" to shovelheads. they are complete with valves, rockers, oilers, and covers. Looks like one had a crack between the spark plug hole and valve seat (which is real common) but has been welded and fixed. One head has a chipped fin. Both exhaust spigots are decent. I believe they are '56 or '57 castings for the 55-up O-ring style intake. I have not run them, but was told they were fine when they came off the bike. Not sure if i have D-rings for them, maybe.
$650 plus shipping (heavy) or pickup in Orange California. I am looking for a panhead left case and would do a partial trade. I am basically buidling a '52 motor, but would consider other years.



email grant@getchoppedout.com for quicker response.










No comments:

Post a Comment