Friday, September 30, 2011

Amps and hot rods and fabrication and...



I enjoy meeting people with high attention to detail and uncompromising standards. I'm surely not one of them, but Mike Soldano, the gentleman who made nearly everything you see in these pictures is.

I'm fortunate to be able to call Mike a friend and have him as an invaluable resource for the times when my automotive or cycle projects go sideways, which is often.

What I like and respect most about the guy though is that he's nice. Small accomplishments often result in large heads, and that's just not the case with Mike. For every 100 guys who've done very little while playing it off as having done a lot, there's a guy like Mike whose done a lot and boasts very little. That's cool.

And yes, his amps really do go up to 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment