Tuesday, April 3, 2012

••SOLD••Have I got a deal for you••SOLD••



••All gone•• I recently came across a lot of early 60's - 1975 Playboy magazines, and I really only need one of each issue, so here's the deal:

$16 for five issues, including shipping. That's less than $2.50 per issue, and you damn sure aren't getting them on eBay for that.

Here's how you get 'em:

-Email me if you're interested arobinson0217 at gmail.com (replace spaces and 'at' w/ @ symbol)
-I will email you back w/ my PayPal address
-Send me money and your magazines hit the mail by mid-week, next week

And here's the fine print, which isn't really fine:

-US only, no international shipping
-No requests for specific years, issues, etc. I'll give you a good mix, don't worry.
-When they're gone, they're gone. I'll update this post when that time comes.
-These things are cool. Beyond featuring women that actually look like, well, women, they have some pretty great car, cycle, travel, art, movie and book reviews, as well as good writing - something that seems to have gone the way of the Dodo in modern magazines.
-I will be sending a bunch of these to the Cycle Lodge because Harpoon and Grant are a-ok.••All gone••

No comments:

Post a Comment