Wednesday, August 4, 2010

late at work

So i was sitting at my desk last night writing STreet CHopper articles instead of working on the '72 C-10 that's getting a new 4L65E tranny before it goes to Boston. I have always enjoyed the view from my desk into the shop, i can clearly see my C-10, Doug's Rambler, and the Crusher Camaro. I got up out of my chair for a few to take some pics, then back to writing since deadline is swiftly approching!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My F-100 is still waiting for me to finish it...as soon as the C-10 is gone (gonna miss it).
Photobucket


Electric?
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Is the Crusher Camaro the same car that was in I want to say Popular Hot Rodding as a project car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That F100 build has got me wanting to modernize the drivetrain in my '72 Sport Custom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the Crusher Camaro from Hot Rod Magazine. I'm putting in a 4L85E behind the blown big block.
    I can't wait to get my F-100 done. It's been a long time and a lot of work, but it's gonna be fun.
    J-Rod, do it! The only things are the twin i-beam and the big heavy stock motors. Once you get rid of all that you can start going places low and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit Grant...I was just going to dream beam and build the 351w in it, but after seeing this one and the one in the latest Dennis Carpenter ad, I'm wondering if IFS isn't the way to go...I might stick with the old motor though. I don't know about coming off the hip with $7K for a GT500 drivetrain, but it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete