Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is what it's all about

While the guys were out from Chicago and Minnesota for Born-Free, we spent some time in our garage and alley fixing bikes, telling stories/lies, drinking yellow bellies, and enjoying the beautiful september nights in southern california...........this to me is Born-Free. Even not getting my shovel back on the road and not being able to go riding with our guests didn't squelch my overall good feelings about the weekend.
While Josh Kurpius and some of the other dudes were fixing their bikes after a run to In'n'Out i asked Josh if i could take the trigger at his camera since i forgot mine at work in all the comotion of the week/weekend. I wanted to catch the kid in action on the other side of the lens and in the process came up with this picture that, again to me, says Born-Free.

Photobucket

3 comments: