Friday, May 22, 2009

Announcing FMA and the AEE Baseball tee

We should have these on the site soon. We've been playing around with different brands of B-ball shirts and this one is real nice, but a little different. THe sleeves are full length and the shirt is real soft. The run just a tad tight though. $25 plus shipping.



Also, we've been working with those new designs a little bit and did a number on my jacket. We're looking into getting some of these to print on, stay tuned.


We are also launching FMA which is Freedom Machinery & Accesories. This will be the parent company for all our Chopped Out and Knees In The Breeze shirts and we're hoping to expand into making parts, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I'd buy a jacket with the oink design. Let me know if these go into production!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're working on it! The jackets come in green, tan, and black. I love this one, worn it a ton since I got it.

    ReplyDelete